Friday, October 05, 2007


I joined another KAL..... Selbuvotter Knitalong
It's a wonderful book, and Terri has a great website. I've got two mittens on the needles already I just have to finish the mates to them.

Also another highlight of my day was finding out Interweave Knits posted their preview of the Holiday Gifts 2007 Interweave has outdone themselves again....so many nice patterns. There's at least 10 patterns I want to make out of it. So it's worth a look at....pass it on...

I'll be posting more knitting after October 13/14 weekend. It's my DH 50th birthday coming up and I'm planning a party for that Saturday, and I've been racing to get his vest done in time.....I've been getting some major dental work done the last couple of weeks in between all this planning for birthdays, etc. Seven
hours total so far in the dentist chair. I could have gotten a lot of knitting done whilst sitting there. Does anyone bring their knitting to the dentist?

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend everybody!!

No comments: