Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's that time of year......

Where I have to visit the local greenhouse to get a hit something springlike. Yesterday it was calling out to me, and I remembered my camera.









This is Kuhlman's Greenhouse. They've paved the parking lot. It used to be all gravel and mud.

Inside I was a little disappointed to find out that I'm too early and the season opening isn't until April 26. So for now all they had were these geraniums, and some nice herbs......

I picked up a Rosemary plant, and Noodles was enjoying the smell and the sun. I'm enjoying it as well because I know what's coming......more snow by the weekend. Drat.





More time to sit here...



and do some more of this.......
Single ply. I'll finish it up as a two ply worsted weight.




So enough of this lallygagging around......I've got to get Noodles in the house.

Helps....Sunz to bright! Needs my sunz specks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlene,
That spinning is looking good. I know you are having fun with it.

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Hi Charlene,
You know you are right your bobbin is different from mine. My wheel is Scotch Tension/Single drive. Is yours double drive?