Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Back at Home.......

I'm so happy DD has been inspired to sew.....







Does it look like she's having a good time?------------>

It threatened to come off the rails a couple of times, but she persevered, and this is the result....It looks great on her, and where else can you buy a dress like this for $13.00?? As usual I haven't been quick enough in the morning to capture her in it on film.

Another project on the go is our two carboys of wine. One is a Pinot Noir, and the other is a South African Chardonnay both have been filtered and are resting in my craft room. Next we'll be bottling it up. DD is designing the labels so I will post the final product when finished. In between the two carboys are what looks like pop, but we found a new product where you can make beer in 2 lt. bottles. It comes with a special lid that you put on after adding the yeast tablet, and in two weeks we'll have a Mexican Cuerveso, and a Red Lager.

My kitty Noodles hasn't been eating, and I suspected something was up so I brought her into the vet. Blood tests are showing that with the diet change her kidneys haven't declined anymore, but her liver is now having problems. So now she's on medication for the next two months....she's lost weight, but now with the medication she's eating a bit more, and seems to still have some fiestiness. Of course I never capture her running around it's always on the swing outdoors asleep.Either way....I think I might join her.....

No comments: