Friday, October 02, 2009

Work, Work, Work.......

I think this was my husbands reaction to something I wanted to change. So much work, too little time.
But fortunately he has a little helper, and I mean 'get right in there to inspect if the work is done right' helper.
It's amazing how spunky she still is at the ripe old age of 17, but she'll leave you in a heart beat if you're not paying attention to her. So off she goes to her new bed we bought for her. Yes a brand new bed! Oh so soft! So comfy! But what does Anna prefer? Her mangy, mat layered old mattress bed. So my DH tricked her. He just put the old one inside of the new one. I'm not sure if I have the heart to eventually take the old one away. I'll have to periodically sneak it away and do a cleaning. Next post I'll have pictures of the Latvian mittens I'm working on.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the kitty pictures! That's funny about the bed. Mine will do the same thing. Your husband looks like mine when I showed him all the fabric for whole house window treatments!!!! Except, there a little verbal outburst to go along with the expression!