Friday, November 02, 2007

Okay....Regretfully I haven't been posting (It's all Ravelry's fault) but I'll do a quickie here.....I've been tagged by Knitting in Chicago

So here goes the rules: once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I don't know what 'frogged' means in knitting language. I know, I know, that it means to rip apart a piece of knitting, but I've been racking my brains thinking that it's an acronym. I haven't the nerve to ask anybody yet...so I'll post it here.

2. I love gardening, and working in the yard, but by the end of August I hate it. I can hardly wait for the fall, and the colder weather so that I don't have to look at another weed. I love snow.

3. I'm a worrier. About everything. The older I get though it gets easier. (I think it started with having kids).

4. My daughter and I think that one of the hottest actors in the world is a fella by the name of Allen Rickman. e.g.: Harry Potter (Professor Snape), Sense and Sensiblity (Col. Christopher Brandon), Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (Sheriff of Nottingham).

5. I need to lose weight. I'm getting at that stage in my life that I know it, but do I give a rat's ass. I'm feeling pretty good. I don't sit around much, I'm always doing something. I eat healthy. Life's good, but I hate to exercise. I was an enthusiastic exerciser in the past, but now I've got better things to do. Well for now anyways.

6. As a young kid I grew up in a small northern Alberta oil town. Fort McMurray.

7. We have a family farm that we go to in the summer. It's my form of meditation.

8. I'm not a religious person, but I am spiritual. I believe in giving thanks in every new day.

Wow.....that took a fair chunk of time to think up eight things......so now I've got to tag other knitters....hmmmm Bonnie, unfortunately all the other knitters I would like to tag have already been through this. I'm a late bloomer...that's it that's all.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh... I am with you on #1. I am still figuring out certain terms. Do you know whatever the acronym for husband or boyfriend means?